At The Prospective Group (TPG), we combine pragmatic, standards-based technical solutions with a keen understanding of organizational dynamics to promote integration, user acceptance, efficiency, and compliance. TPG teams have extensive experience with the global network environment. We focus on our client’s global IT needs, encompassing the full software development lifecycle (SDLC). TPG’s robust IT services include:
● Software development, testing, deployment, training, and operations and maintenance
● Mobile computing applications
● Data management and governance services
● Hardware and software security solutions and management
● Internal and external cloud-based IT services consulting
● Global IT infrastructure enhancement and modernization, such as operating system upgrades,
application packaging, and converged platforms
For example, recently, TPG consultants provided expert assistance to the State Department on the worldwide rollout of the Enterprise Converged Platform (ECP) which provides an innovative solution for converging networks, systems, and storage components for U.S. Embassies and Consulates.
The Prospective Group consultants are currently providing expert assistance to the State Department on the worldwide rollout of the Enterprise Converged Platform (ECP) which provides an innovative solution for converging networks, systems, and storage components for US missions around the world.
The Prospective Group’s (TPG) current planning efforts are aiding DOS in addressing government-wide mandates pertaining to application integrations and new technologies. TPG provides ongoing support to the Center for Analytics, Cloud Smart, Open Government, and Green Initiatives.