Since its founding in 2009, TPG has been a prominent player in providing advanced technology and management services to the U.S. Department of State. To date, we have worked in seven bureaus and have excellent performance credentials in all of them.
● Bureau of Administration, Global Information Services (A/GIS)
● Bureau of Consular Affairs – Passport Office and Visa Office (CA/PPT and CA/VO)
● Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS)
● Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM)
● Bureau of Overseas Building Operations (OBO)
● Foreign Service Institute (FSI)
● Office of Management Strategy and Solutions (M/SS)
TPG also provides advance technology and management services to the following government agencies.
● Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
● Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA)
● National Institute of Health (NIH)
Through TPG’s network of partnerships and strategic alliances, we provide our clients with expanded service offerings to address a wide range of needs, offering targeted capabilities as needed. In fulfilling our responsibilities to our clients, TPG frequently collaborates with world-class, highly respected companies, including Deloitte, CGI Federal, Buchanan and Edwards, GloTech, Intercom Federal, and ManTech. Our teaming partners possess business qualities of leadership, ethics, industry expertise and customer-centric delivery methodologies. (Learn More)
Contract vehicles enable government agencies to obtain needed services with ease. TPG holds the following contracts:
● DOS FSI/EX
● DOS FSI/SAIT
● DOS FSI/SPAS
● DOS IRM EOMS
● DOS Program Management BPA
● DCSA NBIB
● OPM PAC PMO
We are open to business opportunities that create synergies and winning scenarios for all parties. If you have a business opportunity that requires a partner, please contact us!