TPG has a job opening for a Business Analyst to work on a State Department contract. The business analyst will be part of a team that provides operational and technical expertise for managing the end-to-end lifecycle of the Department’s Enterprise Metadata Repository (EMR) and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) data management platforms and related content which is called the Information Lifecycle Management (ILM). Work performed by the team includes data integration, process and data modeling and analysis, requirements definition, data architecture, data profiling, object naming standards, data mapping and conversion, data quality analysis, web-enabled applications development, data base administration, repository support, and administrative support.
The business analyst candidate will have the following qualifications:
• 8 years IT experience working with software development team
• 2 years working in a data management or data governance area
• Strong communication skills, including writing and working with groups and clients
• Attention to detail
• Past experience developing and executing test cases
• Eligibility to hold a Secret Clearance
For more information, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 703-358-9373.