Clearance: Active Secret or higher
Salary: $80,000 – $100,000
- Define, create, document, verify, and execute test scenarios for a government application with focus on functional, performance, regression, and technical testing
- Develop and run formal test scripts against Production and Production simulated environments
- Manage the deployment of application releases delivered from the development team to Production and Production simulated environments
- Install and test application releases from the development team to Production and Production simulated environments
- Document application defects using a bug tracking system
- Report defects to software developers and monitor bug resolution efforts
- Test reported defect fixes to validate bug resolution
- Generate a test report detailing results of each application release
- Evaluate test deliverables to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Review source code to ensure that the code meets government standards and documentation requirements
- Independently create and execute test plans to ensure that the delivered solution meets the functional and technical requirements.
Required Skills/Qualifications: Must currently hold and maintain a Secret or Top Secret clearance; functional, performance, regression, and technical testing of applications; development and maintenance of test scripts; UAT experience; capability to perform code reviews; Agile/Scrum experience; technical writing and documentation skills.
Desired Skills/Qualifications: HP Quality Center or equivalent tool suite; Serena or equivalent defect tracking system; HP Unified Functional Tester; Windows Enterprise Server; Windows 8, 7 and XP; MS/Exchange; SharePoint Portal Server (SPS); Oracle; SQL Server; BizTalk; Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS); .NET Framework version; Office including Outlook.