TPG has excellent performance credentials in six bureaus at State:
- Bureau of Administration, Global Information Services (A/GIS)
- Bureau of Consular Affairs – Passport Office and Visa Office (CA/PPT and CA/VO)
- Bureau of Diplomatic Security
- Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM):
- Office of the Chief Architect (OCA)
- Strategic Planning Division (SPD)
- Bureau of Overseas Building Operations (OBO)
- Foreign Service Institute (FSI)
Commercial clients include Deloitte, ManTech, Buchanan and Edwards, and Intercom Federal.
[/column] [column size=”1-3″ last=”0″ style=”0″]
[/column] [column size=”2-3″ last=”1″ style=”0″]
TPG holds the following contract:
- GSA Contract, Consolidated Schedule (MOBIS and GSA IT Schedule 70), contract no. GS-00F-012AA
One of TPG’s representatives will be pleased to discuss how our capabilities can serve your needs.